by The College Advice Guy
This is THE course for rising seniors and even juniors to get your best SAT results. There is NO wasted time working on endless problems or memorizing vocabulary words. Instead, this course combines live classroom instruction with a personalized study schedule.
Take up to 4 full practice tests and develop a deep understanding of both test-taking techniques and strategies for maximizing achievement. Student results will reflect EFFORT, not memory. This exclusive course is limited to 10 students. Cost: $895
All Tuesday & Thursday instruction sessions will take place at:
The College Advice Guy Office
129 Morning Walk Drive, Warrington, PA 18976
Sunday practice tests will rotate among the following convenient locations:
Warrington Health and Wellness Center
847 Easton Road (Route 611), Warrington, PA 18976
Lansdale School of Business
201 Church Road, North Wales, PA 19454
W.K. Bray Masonic Lodge #410
At the corner of Moreland Avenue and Penn Street, Hatboro, PA 19040
Attend where and when you can – students are not expected to make all the below class times. Aim to attend approximately 8-10 classes to maximize your results.
- Tuesday, July 9th – 11AM – 1PM
- Thursday, July 11th – 6:30PM – 8:30PM
- *Sunday, July 14th – PRACTICE TEST #1 (6-9PM)
- Tuesday, July 16th – 11AM – 1PM
- Sunday, July 21st – PRACTICE TEST #2 (6-9PM)
- Thursday, July 25th – 6:30PM – 8:30PM
- *Sunday, July 28th – PRACTICE TEST #3 (6-9PM)
- Tuesday, July 30th – 11AM – 1PM
- *Sunday, August 4th – PRACTICE ESSAY TEST (6-9PM)
- Thursday, August 8th – 6:30PM – 8:30PM
- *Sunday, August 11th – PRACTICE TEST #4 (6-9PM)
- Tuesday, August 13th – 11AM – 1PM
- Thursday, August 15th – 6:30PM – 8:30PM
- *Sunday, August 18th – PRACTICE TEST #5 (6-9PM)
- Tuesday, August 20th – 11AM – 1PM
- Thursday, August 22nd – 6:30PM – 8:30PM
*These practice tests dates are open to the public and free to attend. All students are invited to take a full practice or diagnostic test and receive their score on these dates!
Email or call with any questions or for more information.