COVID continues to turn all well-intended plans upside down.
No college fairs, no campus tours, no admissions representatives visiting your schools, no “college information nights” for parents, no guidance counselors – how do student and parents make decisions about the future?
RISING SENIORS – you are in an incredibly difficult position right now. There is no denying it – you need to figure out your plans for the fall of ’21 and there are many, MANY obstacles in your way.
Join Jay as he hosts a webinar to provide insight and guidance on what seniors need to do in the months ahead.
Covered in this webinar, Jay will talk about a wide variety of topics, including:
- How to hone in on your list of schools where to apply (you may not have visited any or many schools … and that’s OK).
- How to coordinate with your high school counselors and teachers for the very important recommendations.
- TESTING …. Oh my. What’s the strategy and story here?
- How to approach the college application – you need to think about it differently.
- Did you gaps in your application story? What you need to think about NOW to fill this in.
- How do you talk about jobs, extracurriculars, and more that never happened?
- How should you approach your senior year of studies? What can you do in the coming months to make yourself more successful in the application process?
- Financial aid – yes, this is coming quickly as well. What do you need to know now to prepare?
The college selection and admission process has always been known as a maze. Now you are going to navigate a maze with ever-changing pathways, new and unpredictable obstacles, covered in fog and “siren” calls from the deep. You need an experienced “captain” to navigate uncharted waters. Join Jay as he shares with parents and students all they need to think about and consider.
To sign up and register for this free virtual event, CLICK HERE.
Questions? email Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 215-350-8714.
We will send all registrants a link to the broadcast, in case you cannot watch this event live.