Is Your Student Heading To College This Fall?
Free Seminar: July 29th, 2020 – 7 PM EST
Jay will share important information about what you student needs to know and do to be successful in college.
As we all know, life will be different on campus this fall! REGISTER HERE FOR THIS FREE EVENT!
If you are unsure of your schedule, be sure to register and we will send you a link to the broadcast so you can watch at your convenience.
Jay will talk about a wide variety of topics, including:
- What to bring (preparing for college during a pandemic is not your normal back-to-school list)
- How to prepare for academic life (it will still be rigorous, but now with many schools looking to combine online with in-person instruction, students need to be especially diligent)
- How to prepare for social life (social distancing, anyone?)
- Extracurriculars (how will they work?)
- Planning for the completely unexpected (if nothing else, we all know know that truly anything can happen)
… and more! (Sign up below!)
Join Jay as he shares with parents all they need to tell their student before dropping them off at school, and the importance of knowing what they will be taught during their First Year Experience (FYE).
To sign up and register for this free virtual event, CLICK HERE.
Questions? email Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 215-350-8714.
We will send all registrants a link to the broadcast, in case you cannot watch this event live!