Filing the FAFSA for the first time? Want to know what it’s all about?
Get FREE professional FAFSA help! (and walk through the form – line by line – with an expert)
The College Advice Guy is here to help with a COMPLIMENTARY FAFSA session.
This session is unlike any other – this is your chance to work with someone who has extensive experience with the FAFSA and financial aid.
We are going to do your FAFSA together. There’s no better way to get it done. REGISTER NOW for this free workshop.
We’ll also talk through the answers to questions such as:
• Why everyone SHOULD file the FAFSA (regardless of income!)
• Who should fill the FAFSA out with non-traditional families – we will discuss
• Do you know what an asset is? What really ARE considered assets? (This is important.)
• What is your EFC (expected family contribution) and what is its impact on financial aid?
• What is the impact of COVID on financial aid?
• What is the ideal timing to complete the FAFSA?
• What tax returns should I use?
• What happens if COVID – or other circumstances – have changed your situation?
• What can I do to improve my chances of getting college aid for my child?
All parents of high school seniors should attend! Don’t miss your chance to get FREE professional FAFSA help!